Greetings, and welcome to Wikipedia! I noticed you created the page Romy, which isn't really a valid topic for an encyclopedia: people have to be notable before they get an entry in Wikipedia, though he may be well-known on that message forum. I am going to list it on Wikipedia:Votes for deletion, but if you as the creator agree that it should be deleted, I can delete it for you right away -- if this is about you, maybe you could move it to your user page?
Here are some pages you might want to visit:
- Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset: A simple overview of the guidelines of the Wikipedia community.
- Wikipedia:How to edit a page: Everything you ever really wanted to know about formatting and markup, but were afraid to ask.
- Wikipedia:Manual of style: Now that you know how to edit a page, how should you write in it?
- Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not: ...and what shouldn't you write in it?
- Wikipedia:Sandbox: Here's the place to do editing tests without worrying about messing anything up.
- Wikipedia:Glossary: Words specific to Wikipedia and wiki culture (for example, the tendency to stick "wiki" in front of everything!) and frequently used abbreviations that you might encounter.
- Wikipedia:FAQ: Questions and answers about various topics, including technical aspects, copyright, and a general overview of the project.
- Wikipedia:Help desk: Got a question not answered in any of the help materials, or just can't find it (understandable, even for someone who's been around a while)? Ask it here!
- Wikipedia:Village pump: Want to see what's going on around Wikipedia? Here's where people are talking.
- Wikipedia:Community Portal: Just about anything else you as a Wikipedia editor might want to find is linked from here.
Finally, if you haven't already, feel free to sign your name to the Wikipedia:New user log and add yourself to the various listings of Wikipedia:Wikipedians! Also, remember to sign your name on Talk pages (but not articles) with ~~~~ to leave your signature and a timestamp. Thanks for your contributions so far, and happy editing! Mindspillage (spill yours?) 16:46, 21 Apr 2005 (UTC)